header

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

26 Weeks

 
Notice Stella next to me with her mouth open...I caught her mid bark.  She knows that something is up and wasn't a fan of me taking a photo of the belly.  (Seriously..but more on her in a minute.)

I can't believe that another week has passed and I am now in my 26th week of pregnancy.  Time is flying!  98 days to go...eek!  Sofia is 1.75 lbs and the size of an eggplant.  (Not so sure about that one, but I'll go with it.)

I saw this idea on another blog and thought it would be a fun way of keeping track of my pregnancy.  So let's give it a shot!

How far along:  26 weeks
Total Weight Gain:  15 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  A few tops and a pair of jeans.  Loving the warm weather because most of my sundresses still fit!
Sleep:  It is getting harder to get comfortable.  Definitely miss sleeping on my tummy and back.  I am now sleeping with 4 pillows and Stevie can't get close to me even if he tried!
Best moment this week:  Nesting has kicked in! I have accomplished so much.  Wallpaper has been ordered, painters are set to come, bedding and furniture on the way, house is clean, laundry is done, and I am on a super high!
Miss anything:  My pre-preggers body.  I can't wait until I fit back into my cute clothes, get a tan, and put on something sexy and look good for my hubs again...(TMI?)  Oh and a nice cold Michelob Ultra...I am salivating right now just thinking about it.
Movement:  She is moving like crazy.  I think she is jumping or doing flips.  It is so noticeable that it startles me sometimes.
Food Cravings:  Still the same...Kirkland water by the case and that is about it.  (Not, "that's it" as in the only thing I am consuming, but that's the only thing I am craving. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.
Labor Signs:  None.
Symptoms:  Hip pain, heartburn...
Belly Button in or out:  It is working its way on out!  It is so bizarre and Steve has asked that I please not show it to him anymore. :)
Wedding Rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to:  Nursery is being painted this weekend and wallpaper is going up next weekend!

And as for our little pooch who is clearly sensing that something is up and is starting to show signs of depression, as well as becoming more needy....here is her 26th Week Shot!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.