header

Monday, January 2, 2012

25 Weeks



 Love Love Loving my new Hudson Maternity Jeans.  Thanks Mom and Dad! 
(I know you can't see my belly, but I needed a night off from looking preggers and these jeans make me feel as "normal" as possible.)


There she is!

I am now 25 weeks into my pregnancy.  I can't even believe it!  Sofia will be here in 105 days..maybe a little less if she is ready (and I am lucky).  Sofia is about 13.5 inches long and weighs about 1.5 lbs.  She is starting to gain a little bit of fat on her bones, and her hair is growing, developing texture and color.  Blonde or Brunette?!

This past week has been a rough one for this Mama.  I came down with a terrible cold on Christmas and spent a week in bed.  (Colds are no joke while pregnant!)  On the bright side, the extra rest was nice and hubs was such a great doctor, waiting on me the entire time and making special trips out to gather supplies! (...he loves any excuse to go to Costco.)

 I think this Costco Chicken Noodle Soup saved my life.

We will be working on the nursery and planning my shower this week.  Here is a little sneak peak of Sofia's canopy crown.  Yaya!


Have a blessed week!
xo

1 comment:

  1. aww you look so cuteee! Im so happy for you guys! Its gonna come sooner then you know it! I also started a little blog :) I am doing a 60 day juice diet getting ready for Ms. Haley & Mr. Rich's wedding and to get back into shape!! Anyways have a good day!! And keep being strong!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.