34 weeks down, 6 to go! I can't believe that Sofia is going to be in my arms in 42 days or less. Where has the time gone!? Sofia is about 4.75 lbs and 17.75 inches. The size of a durian...(whatever that is). We are getting pretty anxious for our little angel to arrive. I keep finding Stella sleeping right outside of Sofia's room. If she had it her way she would be sleeping under her crib, but I don't trust her in there yet with all those soft toys and rattles. They are just too tempting!
How far along: 34 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Sundresses!
Sleep: I am becoming a professional napper. I can fall asleep on the couch within 1 minute of closing my eyes! Yah! (Having a warm soft Doxie spooning with you definitely helps...and I think Stelle Belle loves that I am taking part in her favorite past time.)
Best moment this week: Finding out that my insurance covers prenatal massages. Heck yah!
Miss anything: My energy level. Sometimes when I am out running errands I don't even have the energy to make polite small talk with the employees, they must think I am so rude. But the worst is at the Traders checkout line. I'm sorry, but right now I could care less what kind of vegetables you like to dip in your hummus at home. All I am hearing is blah blah organic blah recycle blah vegan blah save the Earth. Just please load my bags up so I can go home and go back to sleep!!
Movement: Baby Girl is getting so strong. I swear she kicked me in the right hip this morning and I wanted to cry. I told her that her landlord is only giving her a few more weeks, so start packing. :)
Food Cravings: Just water and sugar free vanilla iced coffee. Wish I could have more of the latter.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Labor Signs: Not yet.
Symptoms: My hips and back are feeling much better after being adjusted, thank goodness for Chiropractors. I just have the occasional rage of hormones which makes me have to take a step back and take a deep breath in before I rip the head off of my victim! :)
Belly Button in or out: Still in-between.
Wedding Rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...we are getting SO close!!
Looking forward to: Celebrating my dear friend and Sofia's future boyfriend at their baby shower this weekend! Love you Mama and Baby N!
I'm dying over this car seat cover! Steve said it's his favorite thing I have gotten for Sofia thus far.
I'm done shopping now, I promise. Thank you to my girl Haley for pointing me in the right direction. :)
Have a wonderful week! xo!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.