header

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

33 Weeks

Baby Girl is getting so big!

I am officially 33 weeks pregnant! Only 49 days to go...woohoo!  Sofia is growing, growing, growing.  She is about 4-4.5lbs now and about 17inches long. 

How far along:  33 Weeks
Total Weight Gain:  20 lbs (I am starting to feel very horizontally challenged...)
Maternity Clothes:  Black clothes are my new best friend. I also started shopping for Sof's "coming home" outfit.  Her accessories are by far my fav thing to shop for..and summer dresses. :)  
Sleep:  Only if sleeping during the day counts.  Sofia seems to get the hiccups right as I lay down in bed at night and I have been having freak-out attacks over things we don't yet have for her.  (I am crazy, I know.)  I wake Stevie up in the middle of the night to tell her to remind me of things I need to order on Amazon the next day.  Poor guy. 
Best moment this week:  Still being able to finish a 60min spin class with a 4lb baby bouncing on my bladder.  I think I deserve extra credit for this! :)  Also, washed all of Sofia's clothes and organized them in her closet and drawers according to size.  She has the most organized room in the house...don't even dare peek inside my dresser right now!
Miss anything:  Just being comfortable...
Movement: Little rolls and hiccups, she is running out of room!  Her hands and feet like to jab me in the ribs. :)
Food Cravings:  Grapefruit, blood oranges, water, and sparkling water with a splash of cranberry.  (We are staying very hydrated over here!)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just chocolate.  Every time I have a bite of it I get the first trimester queasiness.  (Good thing I am not a chocolate lover!)
Labor Signs: Not yet.
Symptoms: Are you ready for this?  Fatigue, hip pain, back pain, ligament pain, braxton hicks contractions and a bladder the size of a peanut.  Hubby mentioned to me the other day that he thinks we should try for #2 around Christmas time.  HAHAHA...how about you wear a 20lb fat suit for 9 months and get back to me with your thoughts come December.  Oh, and no beer or scotch while you are at it.  :)  (That is a sarcastic smile.)  But in all honesty, he has been a champ these past 8 months, he is the one that deserves an award.
Belly Button in or out: Still in-between.
Wedding Rings on or off: On...the bloating of my hands and feet have not yet started...knock on wood!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy with a dash of moodiness which usually occurs when I put something on and it cuts off my circulation or when I see a skinny girl at the gym. ;)
Looking forward to: Starting a little Bible study with some of my dear girlfriends this week.  We will be reading Grace Based Parenting, by Tim Kimmel.  Love you girls!

 I need to remind myself this often...

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.