header

Monday, February 13, 2012

31 Weeks

Morning of the shower!

31 Weeks today!  63 days to go.  Sofia is now the size of a PINEAPPLE!  She is 15.2-16.7 inches and weighs about 2.5-3.8 pounds.  She is going through major brain development right now...(Please Lord, bless Sofia with her Daddy's I.Q.)

My mother and mother-in-law put together a beautiful shower for me this past weekend.  It was such a lovely afternoon.  (Love you two!)  It is surreal having so much baby gear around the house and we already had one stuffed animal casualty.  (Stella doesn't quite understand what "That is Sofia's!" means just yet.  We will have to work on that. :)

How far along:  31 Weeks
Total Weight Gain:  20 lbs (sad face)
Maternity Clothes:  Loving Steve's shirts for lounging and sleeping...I told myself I'd never do this, but they are so comfy right now!
Sleep:  I slept with my new Boppy Pillow last night and had the best sleep in weeks!  Yeah!!
Best moment this week:  Celebrating with the wonderful ladies in my life and creating my very own Babie's R Us and Baby Gap in my living room.  Goodbye designer chairs and candlesticks, hello baby swings and weird named baby gadgets.
Miss anything:  My pre-pregger body.  I love my belly but everything else can go, please!
Movement: Still a lot of jabs, punches, and hiccups. 
Food Cravings:  Fruit, water, and seaweed snacks.  They are really good, I promise.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.
Labor Signs: Nope, just braxton hicks.  (You have 9 more weeks sweet girl!  Don't be getting too comfy!)
Symptoms:  Fatigue...and irritable at times.  Like when hubs drank the bottle of Sauvignon Blanc that I had chilling in the fridge.  The one that I look at every night while cooking dinner and tell myself that I will enjoy the day I get home from the hospital.  Yeah, there were a lot of tears when I discovered the open bottle on the counter.  (Come on hubby, you are supposed to be a mind reader!!) 
Belly Button in or out: Half and half, I think I just have a deformed belly button.
Wedding Rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to:  Celebrating our 6 year "first date" anniversary tomorrow!  Love you Stevie!


 
The jealousy begins...

Have a wonderful week! xo

2 comments:

  1. You looked STUNNING in your beautiful pink. Sofia is almost here! Happy Valentines DAY! xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.