header

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

37 Weeks

She is just hanging out in there!

I can't believe that I am already 37 weeks pregnant!  Sofia is now considered "full term" and is safe to come at any time.  She is head down and has a strong heartbeat.  She weighs about 6lbs..smaller than your average bear (my doctor's exact words), although her legs are measuring at 38 weeks.  Skinny with long legs...lucky little lady! ;)

How far along:  37 Weeks
Total Weight Gain:  26 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  Haven't bought anything new, just wearing anything comfy at this point.
Sleep:  I have a little more energy this week.  It must be from the excitement of being so close to meeting my sweet baby.  I am usually wide awake half of the night planning what I am going to put in my hospital bag and how I am going to manage to shower, blow dry hair, and apply makeup after my water breaks. :)
Best moment this week:  Completing a 60 min sculpt class followed by a (light) 2 mile jog on the treadmill.  I haven't ran in 8 months.  I know I had the most lame grin on my face while I was running..but it felt amazing and I didn't have to worry about going into labor.  Bring it on!
Miss anything:  Feeling at ease and at peace with everything at this point.  The end is in sight and my Pinterest board is filled up with delicious adult beverages that I am SO close to indulging in!
Movement:  She is adjusting herself a lot and hanging pretty low these days.
Food Cravings: Water...so bizarre, I know.  I guess it's better than having Jessica Simpson style cravings! (Yes, I just went there!)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of women blow drying their sweaty hair in the locker room after a spin class.  I had to run out of there today because I seriously almost lost my oatmeal.  So gross, please stop.
Labor Signs:  None yet.  Every day when hubby comes home he finds me bouncing around the kitchen on my birthing ball.  (Yes, I am officially a nutso.)  But according to the doctor, all my bouncing is doing something..I have officially started dilating! (yah!)
Symptoms:  Tailbone pain when I am sitting and hip pain when I am lying down.  (I had to google laying vs. lying...I still probably have it wrong.)
Belly Button in or out: Pretty much out!
Wedding Rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to:   Meeting our Angel girl!  Let's do this, Sof!

Have a great week!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.