header

Friday, December 16, 2011

Greetings from The Tinnellys

Welcome to our family blog!
A special thanks to my incredible hubby for creating this blog for me.
I have been anxiously waiting for a spot where I can document our growing family by sharing stories and photos with our fab family and friends.
I think he did an amazing job with the layout...especially love the fact that he included our little Stella.
(If you know us at all, then you know that Stel is our pride and joy..but more on her later..)
Thanks, Hubs! :)
We have done some crazy things in our last six years together, but I have a feeling that things are about to get a lot CRAZIER! I hope you enjoy taking the journey with us!
Love,
Steve, Sara, Stella and baby Sofia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.