Tonight when Steve got home from work he saw me sitting at the computer looking like a deer caught in headlights. Blogging and Photoshopping are SO new to me, so I better figure out what the heck I am doing. Being the sweet hubs that Steve is, he decided to sit down with me and teach me all there is to know (keeping my attention span in mind) about Photoshop. I am so grateful for his help.
With that being said...Ta Da!!
1. Baby Gap Bathingsuit. Every Spring baby needs a fab bathing suit.
2. Girly infant car seat cover.
3. Pink Uggs. Enough said.
4. Tory Burch Tote/Diaper Bag. Santa told me this might be coming. ;)
5. Sophie the Giraffe Teether. Not sure why yet, but every Mama said this is a must.
6. Bugaboo Donkey. Obsessed. This stroller expands to a side by side double by adding another seat but in the mean time, it has an awesome side pouch to hold even more things and it comes in PINK. Even more amazing, the width of the back wheels is the same size as a single stroller so you can still fit through doors and isles easily. (I've done my homework.)
7. Precious Moments Holy Bible..I have this in my baby box and will be giving it to Sofia.
8. Barefoot Dreams Baby Blanket. The softest blanket I've ever felt, there is one on my bed at my parents house that I love to use when I spend the night.
9. True Religion infant jeans...ridiculous, I know, but you can't help but to say "aww".
A girl can dream, right?!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.