Sofia is about the size of a papaya and weighs a little over 1 pound. She can hear noises now which I find incredible. I ask Steve to get down to my belly and tell her good morning every day. We love her so much already, it's insane!
Here is a photo from Sunday morning. We stayed out too late at a Christmas party the night before and decided to have a lazy morning and go out to breakfast in our scrubs. Notice the leftover curls!

And another one with Stelly, she already can't stand being left out.
Speaking of Stella...I was out doing a little Christmas shopping with my mom yesterday and we came across this adorable top at Gap. They only had it in toddler sizes, but that didn't stop us!

I could shop all day for this precious girl...this is going to be dangerous! xo








i am LOVING the blog!!! sweet sofia your aunty jilly cannot wait to meet you! love you friend!
ReplyDeleteYou have a real size bump! Almost brought me tears (and I'm at the hospital, had to hold it together, haha)!! SOOOO excited about your bundle of joy to grace us with her presence!! Love you!
ReplyDelete