I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. It seems as though I just posted Sofia's sweet newborn photos a day ago--and just like that she is a toddler.
This past Saturday we celebrated Sofia's first birthday. I have to tell you, that day was one of the sweetest days I've experienced and I will cherish it forever. There is no other love like the love you have for your children and spending an entire day with loved ones all there to celebrate your precious baby has got to be one of the best feelings a mom can have.
Sofia you are SO loved and SO blessed. Thank you for making this past year abundantly sweet and joyful!!
Here is a look at Sofia's pink ombre and gold glitter party!
(Thank you sweet family for helping with this perfect day!)
 |
| Thank you for my sign, Daddy! |
 |
| Dessert Table (my balloons were lined up in pretty ombre rows until the breeze took over) | | |
|
| | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Waiting for the party to start with my sweet girl! |
 |
| The prettiest little smash cake I ever did see! |
 |
| How sweet are these marshmallows?! |
 |
| Circus Animal Truffles for party favors...best thing I've ever made from Pinterest, do yourself a favor and make a batch! |
 |
| Thank you Pinterest for the diy glitter mason jar tutorial :) |
 |
| My sweet mama made ombre blankets for the kids to play on |

 |
| Clapping her hands as everyone sang to her... |
 |
| She started kicking her legs with excitement when she saw the cake coming her way! |
 |
| She liked it best when Daddy fed her...like a true princess! | |
|
 |
| Nice work Soffers!! |
 |
| We love you SO much, sweet Sofia!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.